Monday, November 13, 2017

An Ode to Micellar Water


Just water, you say? Of course not! It's the freshness you get from water but the efficiency of a make up remover. It doesn't irritate the skin, even mine which is quite sensitive. Micellar water maintains an even pH and purifies. Just like a charger for a phone, micellar water is crucial in a beauty routine. With the help of a cotton disc, I apply it day and night and cleanliness washes over me. So, are you convinced it's more than just water?

Que de l'eau dit-on? Mais non. C'est la fraîcheur d’une eau et l’efficacité d’une huile démaquillante
aux vertus apaisantes. Elle n'irrite pas la peau, même la mienne qui est quand même assez sensible. L'eau micellaire maintient un pH équilibré et n'a que des bienfaits purifiantes. Tel un chargeur pour son téléphone, l'eau micellaire est indispensable pour prendre soin de sa peau au quotidien. Matin et soir, je l'applique sur un petit coton et une vague de fraicheur s'en dissipe. Alors, êtes-vous convaincues que c'est quand même plus que de l'eau?

photos: ME

8 comments:

  1. Must feel great to use, thanks for sharing. Greetings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looove micellar water - I use it on a daily basis to wash my face in the morning and to take all my make up off! I use the same one as you, it's so good! x

    Ariadna || RAWR BOWS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been thinking of adding micellar water to my nighttime skincare routine! :] Will have to check that out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go for it and even add it in the morning to start the day fresh!

      Delete
  4. I tried a couple of different micellar waters and didn't really like how my skin felt afterward. However I recently picked up the Bioderma one and it's fantastic! I am finally a micellar water fan. Heard this Garnier one is very similar.

    xx

    www.freshfizzle.com

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...