Sunday, April 10, 2016

The Secret to Smooth Hair

Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner by Irresistible Me hair care brand

I was talking to my friend Ellie last night and randomly realized how smooth my hair was. I'm used to having soft hair but this was different. The texture was incredibly silky. This realization reminded me that I hadn't told you guys about my shampoo. 

I've been using organic argan oil shampoo and conditioner from the brand Irresistible Me for more than a week now. After two showers, I already noticed a new type of softness I had never experience before. My hair is silky and hair elastics glide off easily. Argan oil is very nourishing, especially because of the vitamin E that's in it. Thanks to this miracle oil, and its fatty acids, my hair is hydrated and sleek.

What hair products do you use?


Hier, je parlais à mon amie Ellie quand je me suis rendue compte, spontanément, combien mes cheveux étaient soyeux. J'ai l'habitude d'avoir les cheveux doux, mais là, c'était différent. On aurait vraiment dit de la soie. Cette petite anecdote m'a rappelé que je ne vous avais pas encore parlé de mon shampooing. 

Cela fait plus d'une semaine que j'utilise un shampooing et un après-shampooing à l'huile d'argan bio de la marque Irresistible Me. Après deux lavages, j'ai remarqué une nouvelle douceur dans ma chevelure qui est lisse au toucher.  De plus, les élastiques à cheveux glissent facilement quand je défais une queue de cheval ou une tresse. L'huile d'argan a des valeurs nourrissantes, surtout grâce à la vitamine E. Voilà donc mes cheveux hydratés et plus souples.

Qu'utilisez-vous comme produits capillaires? 

Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner by Irresistible Me hair care brand

Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner by Irresistible Me hair care brand

Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner by Irresistible Me hair care brand

Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner by Irresistible Me hair care brand

Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner by Irresistible Me hair care brand
photos: PAUL
~Emma

10 comments:

  1. THanks for sharing! Your hair looks amazing!
    xx
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're such a natural and beautiful girl, I just need to say that now. :) And your hair looks great!

    XX, Sara

    www.saritschka.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely post, will definitely try this one asap! ;)
    www.rebelrebel.co x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair looks gorgeous, Emma. I love that top, it's beautiful.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle


    ReplyDelete
  5. Obsessed with your top ah

    Check out my blog? wildvagabondss.blogspot.com
    Love, Jess xx

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...