Wednesday, January 20, 2016

The Wheels on the Bus

Trench coat, Breton shirt, red bandana, jeans and leather slip on sneakers
Lands End trench coat & Breton shirt, Old Navy jeans, New Look slip ons, Meg Erickson* clutch, Glasses Shop* sunglasses, old bandana

Trench coat, Breton shirt, red bandana, jeans and leather slip on sneakers

School buses are typical American but the Breton, or marinière, is typical French. I like when my clothes reflect my bilingualism. For this look, I paired a classic Breton with your typical trench coat. I'd like to wear bandanas more often. A bandanas looks casual by itself but worn with a timeless look, a bandana becomes almost chic. Do you like wearing bandanas or scarves tied around your neck?

Les bus scolaires jaunes sont typiquement américains, or la marinière est "typical French". J'aime bien quand mes vêtements reflètent mon bilinguisme. Pour ce look, j'ai associé une marinière classique avec un trench de base. J'aimerais porter des bandanas plus souvent. J'aime le fait que tous seuls, ils soient décontractés, mais portés avec un look intemporel, ils deviennent plus chic. Aimez-vous porter des bananas noués autour du cou?

Trench coat, Breton shirt, red bandana, jeans and leather slip on sneakers

Trench coat, Breton shirt, red bandana, jeans and leather slip on sneakers

Trench coat, Breton shirt, red bandana, jeans and leather slip on sneakers

Trench coat, Breton shirt, red bandana, jeans and leather slip on sneakers
photos: PAUL
~Emma

20 comments:

  1. Love the look on you, Emma. And thse photos are outstanding, girl!
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how this look and the shots gave me a retro feel but still it looks very modern. Great look!

    Joyce // Joycentricity

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um, yes, I definitely love the tied neck scarf trend! I haven't tried it yet, but it's on my spring list. I love that you did in a very Parisian way with the stripes, too!

    Audrey
    www.lululinden.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Kristine, I'll check out your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. J'aime beaucoup le cadre de ta photo et le contraste américain-français avec la marinière.
    Jolis photos !
    Des bisous.
    Margot

    https://troughthepasturesofthesky.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great look! YOur coat is beautiful!
    xx
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  7. loving your unique choice of background! plus, that coat is amazing!
    www.rebelrebel.co x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning chic classic look and I love the setting!

    xx freshfizzle

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great setting for a shoot! You look super cool in those sunglasses!

    Saskia / girlinbrogues.com

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...