Thursday, July 16, 2015

Picasso White

Pimkie shirt, Target skirt, old shoes, vintage bag, Bernard Forever tattoo, Target watch, Lokai bracelet, rings from markets




Picasso... what a talented man. I loved spending the afternoon in the Picasso Museum. I particularly love his colorful cubist portraits. There's a certain energy, such a colorful life in them that I smile each time I lay eyes on one of his paintings. Next, there are his more dismal works, beige and black like the "hôtel particulier" that was the museum.

Picasso... quel homme talentueux. J'ai adoré passer l'après-midi au musée de Picasso. J'aime particulièrement ses portraits cubistes colorés. Il y a une telle énergie, une vie débordante de couleur que je souris chaque fois que je vois un de ses tableaux. Ensuite, il y a ses œuvres plus ternes, beiges et noirs comme l'hôtel particulier qui fait musée. 




photos: MATT
~Emma

12 comments:

  1. I love your skirt,the colour is so pretty.Lovely outfit,your photos are beautiful :)

    Valentina from fashionwithvalentina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your outfit is the perfect blend of simplicity and elegance! Especially loving that Target skirt. I wish I had so much cuter clothing options at my local Target, hehe. And Pimkie! When I was studying abroad in Paris, I first discovered Pimkie and absolutely fell in love. I just wish we had a store here in CA or NYC! :-/

    You look like you had such a wonderful time at the Picasso Museum! Unfortunately I never had a chance to check it out, but hey, there's always next time right? ;)

    So glad I discovered your blog today Emma! Now following you via GFC. I hope we can keep in touch!

    ✖✖✖ RUNAWAY IN LA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is such a sweet little comment. You can always find time to visit Paris again!

      Delete
  3. Love the casual yet cute look, Emma. I am with you on Picasso. Outstanding artist.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog! mind to follow each other on GFC so we can keep in touch? let me know if you do :)

    Greeting from Indonesia,
    X,
    LILSHELULLABIES

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the ease of this look. Thanks for stopping by!


    S.
    http://subhamrai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely outfit!

    Morgan
    http://byronbirkinburch.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. NICE SKIRT
    NEW POST: http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2015/07/family-histroy-read-all-about-it.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. your skirt is so cute! xx, kenz
    http://sincerelykenz.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I want to visit that museum so much!
    Your outfit is stunning :) Lovely post!
    x Alona

    gentleconfusion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...