Friday, May 8, 2015

Put A Smile on Your Face #29


Photo: Fresh flowers and a good book on street style photography. Spring is here!

Read: You know that I don't wear makeup (except for red lipstick, occasionally). I read an article written by a French blogger that got me thinking.

Organize: Recnetly having moved, I'm looking for way to maximize storage space. This article helps you pick a style to organizer your closet. Are you a capsule, French or One In, One Out wardrobe gal?

Photo: Un bouquet de fleurs fraiches et un bon livre sur la photographie de rue. Le printemps est arrivé!

Lire: Vous savez que je ne porte pas de maquillage (à part du rouge à lèvres de temps en temps). J'ai lu un article d'une blogueuse française qui m'a servi de matière à réflexion. Elle parle de l'excès de maquillage chez les jeunes filles et que beaucoup d'entres elles se sentent "obligées" à en porter. Notre société impose des publicités avec de belles stars portant des couches de fond de teint, du fard à joues etc. pour leur donner l'allure naturelle et jolie. Que pensez-vous de l'article?  

Organiser: Venant de déménager récemment, je cherche des moyens créatifs d'organiser ma nouvelle chambre en maximisant l'espace. Cet article aide à choisir un style pour ranger son placard. On choisit d'adopter une des manières: placard capsule, "français" ou, un rentre et un sort. Comment rangez-vous vos vêtements?


photo: ME
~Emma

11 comments:

  1. it's so simple to be happy. you just need to see the beauty of small things, for example flowers. and lipstick brightens up each of my blue days.

    x
    dahi

    p.s. win a blogpresentation: http://www.strangeness-and-charms.com/2015/05/the-best-of-blogs-june-15.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never heard of this book before, but I have to look into it! I've also just put out fresh flowers and what a difference they make! xx

    afashionneverland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love organized closet and I like to keep trying to find new things to help my room look nice and tidy.
    I checked that link, very nice.
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Dusana :-)

    www.letnedni.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing better than fresh flowers <3

    I have a new post up on my blog, would love to know your thoughts:

    * Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The flowers look beautiful!
    http://dimplekhadi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...