Thursday, January 22, 2015

Put A Smile on Your Face #22

When I think of flowers, I think of peace.
Quand je pense aux fleures, je pense à la paix.

Article: You know how much I love Pinterest (just type 'Pinterest' in our blog's search bar and count the number of posts that come up). You know I went on a pinning diet about a year ago. I calmed down but this article rekindled a fire deep down within me. It made me want to spend an hour repining per day again.

Song: The French band, Tryo, came out with a song called "Charlie" in hommage to the recent victims of the terrorist attacks in Paris. This tune is beautiful and powerful.

Video: Cara Delevigne talking in black and white... I'm not aware of anything better. W Magazine's screen tests of celebrities are the best short videos existing on Youtube.

Article: Vous savez combien j'aime Pinterest (recherchez 'Pinterest' dans la barre de recherche de notre blog et comptez le nombre d'articles qui apparaissent). Vous savez que j'ai fait une petite détox il y a presque un an. Je me suis calmée mais cet article m'a redonné envie d'y passer une heure par jour.

Chanson: Le groupe français, Tryo, a sorti une chanson intitulée "Charlie" en hommage aux victimes des attaques terroristes récentes à Paris. Une belle et puissante mélodie.

Vidéo: Cara Delevigne en train de parler en noir et blanc... je ne connais rien de mieux. Les clips des interviews de stars faits par W Magazine sont les meilleures choses qu'on puisse trouver sur Youtube.



~Emma

10 comments:

  1. I love the shades!
    www.dimplekhadi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your sunnies, great post. ^^
    Have a nice Friday...

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!! I love your sunnies!

    xx
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're so pretty! Love your sunnies, btw. x
    trulyyourskyle

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow.... looking beautiful

    www.trendin.com/buy-formal-trousers-online-india_435

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice post, love the photo!

    http://www.MartasFashionDiary.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. STUNNING!! I want these sunnies!
    http://fetish-tokyo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow...i love these sunglasses))))
    kisses from ukraine :-***

    http://maliovanka.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perso, Pinterest, je suis un peu déçue et je n'y vais pas souvent... Par contre, suis addict à IG ! bises http://valeriesdays.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...