Saturday, November 1, 2014

Put A Smile on Your Face #17

Do you remember when I went to the Boston Calling festival and saw Lorde? Here are the best pictures from that night. It was magical. Unfortunately, I can't seem to upload videos from iPhoto... you'll just have to imagine it all.
An all black look.
Curly hair.
A divine voice.

HAPPY LATE HALLOWEEN!

Vous vous souvenez d'il y a un mois quand je suis allée voir Lorde au festival Boston Calling? Voici les meilleures photos de la soirée. C'était magique. Malheureusement, je n'arrive pas à mettre des vidéos dans ce post directement de iPhoto... vous devez simplement l'imaginer.
Un ensemble noir.
Cheveux bouclés.
Une voie divine.

JOYEUSE FÊTE D'HALLOWEEN, EN RETARD!



photos: ME

~Emma

9 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a gorgeous time. Thx for sharing thse pics.
    Happy late Halloween to you too girls.
    kisses
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool, i didn't go to a concert in a pretty long time :(
    xoxo

    www.sorananistor.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! that's totally cool. You went to Lorde concert. I love her,too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Really cool concert!
    xx
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg I love Lorde too! Her song is just so perfect (: and I saw you on Clothapps too and I followed you (: x

    http://birdiethgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ca envoie du lourd dis donc.
    Quel beau moment.
    Bisous
    http://lessecretsdemary.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally cool .. I love lorde

    Www.callmeponyboy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...