Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Princess Lipstick

Claire's lipstick (don't judge, read below)



I got back from my one month family trip to California and here I am, ready to leave for Montana with a friend. In between (that is, the two days I spent cleaning my room and packing my suitcase) I found a little makeup box straight from the magical land of princesses and fairies. It's a pink box, entirely covered in plastic pink and purple gems, that was stowed in a drawer from when I was eight years old. Being lazy when it comes to packing (again), I look some time to take these pictures trying out the pink lipstick.
What do you think?

À peine revenue de mon voyage en famille en Californie, me voilà repartie pour le Montana avec une amie. Entre temps (c'est-à-dire les deux jours que j'ai passé à nettoyer et ranger ma chambre et faire ma valise), j'ai trouvé une petite boîte de rouges à lèvres venue droit du monde magique des princesses et des fées. C'est une boîte rose bonbon entièrement recouverte de pierres précieuses en plastique rose et violet qui était rangée dans un tiroir depuis mes huit ans. Étant feignante quand il faut (encore) faire sa valise, j'ai pris un peu de temps pour prendre ces photos en essayant le rouge à lèvres rose.
Qu'en pensez-vous?



I bet you've never seen as many pictures of my face at the same time :P
Je parie que vous n'avez jamais vu autant de photos de mon visage à la fois :P

photos: the good old tripod
~Emma

14 comments:

  1. Your make-up is awesome!

    http://www.MARTASFASHIONDIARY.com/
    http://www.BLOGLOVIN.com/blog/3286864

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! the colour is perfect!
    With love
    Marta from www.yournegativity.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  3. et bien ça te donne du pers ce rouge à lèvres, et avec tes couleurs made in californie c'est le top

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it is a pretty color! It looks good with your skin tone.

    http://lamentinglizzie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. C'est drôle de retomber sur des souvenirs d'enfance... Moi je suis comme toi, une flemmarde quand il s'agit de faire sa valise ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this pink shade on you! it is daring and fun, I can't believe you found it in your little girl's make up box :) that is so cute!
    XOXO

    Milu
    www.hellolupi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey darling I just wanted to let you know I nominated you for some blogger awards in my blog! I just wanted to let you know I really enjoy visiting your blog and you deserve all these awards! Have a great Sunday :)


      Delete
    2. Thank you so much Milu, that really means a lot!

      Delete
  7. I think the lipstick look great on you (: sorry I haven't been commenting recently I was busy with schoolwork! x

    http://birdiethgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post! Like the first picture! :)

    http://alittledropofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cute to find something from your childhood. Pink lipstick looks actually lovely on you.
    Have a great weekend.
    Dusana :-)

    www.letnedni.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely shades of PINK!! Look pretty on you....TWO THUMBS UP ;)xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful pictures. ;-)
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...