Friday, August 1, 2014

Impressions

Boden shirt, Aerie pants, Franco Sarto shoes, vintage hat, Target watch





I feel like I could be in one of Claude Monet's impressionist paintings. We took these pictures at the Cline Cellars near Sonoma, California. The location was magical. I was especially struck by this little corner in the garden. All this green in the middle of dry grassy hills and clear blue skies was enough to transport me. We then walked around and got a tour of the paradisiac place. What do you think of these first pictures from California?

Je pourrais être dans un des tableaux impressionnistes de Claude Monet. Nous avons pris ces photos à Cline Cellars, un vignoble près de Sonoma en Californie. L'endroit était magique. J'étais agréablement surprise par ce petit coin de jardin. Tout cette verdure au beau milieu des collines à l'herbe sec m'a transportée. Nous avons marché dans le jardin et on a eu une visite guidée de ce paradis sur terre. Que pensez vous des premières photos de la Californie?






~Emma

3 comments:

  1. The garden is so beautiful indeed, lovely outfit btw <3

    Visit my blog: www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you! You should be the subject of one of Monet's painting of course! I love the impressionism!
    I would be there with you..hope you're having fun!
    a big hug!

    SMILES' AVENUE
    facebook //twitter//instagram //lookbook//bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Realy nice fotos! I get feeling for holiday and sun, thanks :-)
    Greetings from Berlin Aziza
    http://berlin-capital-life.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...