Saturday, July 5, 2014

Beauty//Me #3

Yves Rocher
I use this exfoliating foot care when coming back from a week at the beach or a hike to pamper my skin and give my feet a fresh feel.

J'utilise ce gommage pour pieds (en revenant d'une semaine à la plage ou d'une randonnée) pour donner un coup de frais et pomponner ma peau. 
Freeman
This mask is better during the school year. However, in the summer, your skin can be tight from a sunburn or dry from all the AC. I like to leave my masks in the fridge, one hour before I use them, which gets me quite refreshed.

Ce masque est mieux pendant l'année scolaire car il déstresse. En revanche, l'été, la peau peut tirer à cause d'un coup de soleil ou de la sécheresse due à la climatisation. J'aime bien laisser mes masques au frigo une heure avant que je ne less utilise pour être bien rafraichie!

Clean & Clear
I really neglected my skin this year so I'm trying to treat it well this summer. All glowing skin comes from a daily cleanse!

J'ai beaucoup négligé ma peau cette année et j'essaie de mieux la traiter cet été! Tout nettoyage quotidien donne une belle peau.

Yves Rocher
You can see, judging by what's left in this bottle, that I love my hydrating toner! Apply it on your clean face with a cotton ball to get the fresh feeling and supple skin that smells good.

Vu le peu qui reste dans la bouteille, vous voyez que j'adore mon tonique hydratant! Il suffit de l'appliquer sur une peau propre avec un cotton pour profiter d'un coup de frais et une peau souple qui sent bon.

Monoprix
I bought these masks in France a couple months ago. There was a lot of choice: purifying, hydration, anti-aging etc. I chose a small selection and had to go back to stalk up!

Je me suis acheté ces masques à Paris il y a quelques mois. Il y avait beaucoup de choix: purifiant, hydratant, anti-âge etc. J'ai choisi une petite sélection à tester et j'ai dû y retourner pour faire le plein.

Yves Rocher
My grandmother bought be this perfume for Christmas a couple years ago. People always say that giving perfume is risky because everyone has different preferences. My grandmother chose excellently. The scent is light and feminine.

Ma grand-mère m'a offert ce parfum pour Noël il y a quelques années. On dit toujours que c'est risqué d'offrir du parfum, car chaque personne a ses propres goûts. Ma grand-mère a fait un choix excellent. L'odeur est légère et féminine!
H2O via Marshalls
This fitness cream is perfect after a Piyo, Step, Zumba class or a run. I take a Scottish shower (either a cold shower or a jet of cold water at the end of a regular shower) which cools me down in the summer. Then, to calm my muscles and intensely hydrate my skin, I lather on this mint scented cream (it's a bit greasy so I like to wait five minutes so it can really penetrate).

Cette crème fitness est parfaite après une session de Piyo, Step, Zumba ou une petit footing. Je prends un douche écossaise (soit une douche froide ou un jet d'eau froide après une douche normale) qui me rafraichit l'été. Ensuite, pour calmer mes muscles et hydrater ma peau, j'applique cette crème à la menthe (elle est un peu grasse donc il faut la laisser sécher cinq minutes pour qu'elle ait le temps de pénétrer).

Spongeables via Walmart
I try anything to shorten my time spent in the shower (yes yes, let's all try and save the planet in our own special way!). This two in one sponge zaps the lathering of an exfoliating scrub which always ends up spilling, doesn't easily go on your skin and then is followed by a body wash. You only need to turn the sponge one way to use the hydrating body wash and the other for the buffer.

J'essaie n'importe quoi pour économiser mon temps dans la douche (oui oui, on essaie de sauver la planète comme on peut!). Cette éponge deux-en-un zappe l'étape d'application d'un gommage. Ça en met toujours partout, ne s'applique pas très bien et ensuite il faut utiliser une crème de douche. Il suffit de tourner l'éponge d'un côté pour le savon hydratant et de l'autre pour l'exfoliation.

Evian Mist/brumisateur & Yves Rocher lotion/crème

Miki brought back this coconut lotion which is perfect applied in the morning. Even if you think hydrating is more necessary during the winter when your skin is dry, it's as important to also do it in the summer.
I love spraying a bit of this mist when I'm too hot. It's refreshing and can easily fit in a bag to go to the beach or even in the city.

Miki m'a rapporté ce lait velouté à la noix de coco qui est parfait comme crème dès le réveil. Même si on pense qu'il faut plus s'hydrater l'hiver quand la peau est sèche, il est aussi important de le faire l'été.
J'aime m'asperger avec l'eau d'Evian quand j'ai trop chaud. Elle rafraichit bien et peut se glisser facilement dans un sac pour la plage ou en ville.

~Emma

10 comments:

  1. Great post,it's always interesting to read what products people use on their skin :)

    FASHION with VALENTINA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post!

    http://www.martasfashiondiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. J'aimerais bien essayer les masque monoprix et le gommage de pied Yves rocher en plus j'en ai vu mais j'en ai pas acheté. Je regrette un peu là =P

    Rosebjm.overblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That body wash in a sponge looks cool!! Hit me back if you're interested for a follow-for-follow x

    ♥ Erika from "Style and Sundry"
    http://e-rosales.blogspot.com/

    ^^^URBAN DECAY giveaway on my blog -- Win $100 vouchers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing facial products you use (:! And you take care of your skin well! x

    http://birdiethgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love finding new facial or skin products!!! love your reviews and I will def try them!!!
    thanks for sharing!
    XOXO

    Milu
    www.hellolupi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great products!!!
    Have a good week!! and my g+ for you!!!:)))

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll have to try some of that, thanks for sharing products with us! :)


    _________________________

    http://femaleslickrick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...