Sunday, May 11, 2014

Eye of the Tiger [Warby Parker]

Lands End jacket, Aerie pants, Target shirt, earrings & bangles, gifted necklaces, Warby Parker glasses, espadrilles from Frech marché

♪ Eye of the Tiger - Survivor 
If I had to wear glasses one day, I think I'd choose a model similar to these ones. They're very classic but I feel like their shape fits my face well. The wooden aspect of these goes well with the woods behind me!

When I was in Istanbul, with my family for my 7th grade summer vacation, I looked around for loose fitting pants. I bargained every time I found a pair I liked without success. My search for harem pants over, I never found any. It was exactly like my quest for the perfect leather jacket. I knew what I wanted but couldn't find them in stores. This Christmas, Miki gave me these pants! I think it's the closest I'll ever get to my ideal that I'll never find. I love the lightness of the fabric, perfect for the transition into summer!

Did you also spend years looking for something perfect?

Si un jour je devais porter des lunettes de vues, je pense que je choisirai un modèle comme celles-ci. Elles sont très classiques, mais je trouve que la forme sied bien mon visage. L'aspect un peu boisé des lunettes est assorti aux bois derrière moi! 

Quand j'étais allée à Istanbul, avec ma famille pour les vacances d'été en 5eme, je cherchais un pantalon ample. Je marchandais à chaque fois que j'en trouvais un qui me convenais, mais sans succès. Ma quête d'un pantalon harem terminé, je n'en ai jamais trouvé. C'était exactement comme mes maintes rêches pour une veste en cuir noir. Je savais ce que je cherchais, mais je ne trouvais jamais mon idéale en boutique. Ce Noël, Miki m'a offert ce pantalon! Je pense que c'est plus proche de mon idéale que je ne trouverais malheureusement pas. J'adore la légèreté du tissu qui est parfaite pour la transition en été!

Est-ce que vous avez passé des années à la recherche de quelque chose de parfait?  






~Emma

2 comments:

  1. cute look
    http://www.noveltyeye.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your glasses <3
    Yes, I've spend years looking for a shoe I'd love to buy but can't find it yet :')
    I guess a lot people do spend a year or even more for something.

    g-carinoo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...