Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Unkept Promises

Pimkie vest, Promod sweater, H&M cords, Vans shoes, Jennyfer & H&M rings, scarf from market

Please click here to nominate us for the "Best Teen Style Blogger 2014" award. It would mean so much if we could win a second award. Imagine that? It's be all thanks to you wonderful readers, we love you!
Cliquez ici pour nous nominer pour le prix "Best Teen Style Blogger 2014". Ça nous ferait tellement plaisir si on pouvait gagner un deuxième prix. Vous imaginez? Ça serait grâce à vous, nos lectrices favorites, on vous aime! 


Do you remember my post about my new articles? This is the soft sweater from Promod and one of the scarves which is so easy to wrap around. This one holds its shape throughout the day, a big plus for lazy girls at school! I'm starting to appreciate burgundy and wine colors more and more. I find that I can easily pair them with my outfits. Of course, when I was in France, I had promised myself that I wouldn't buy any rings. Unfortunately (not really though), I wasn't able to refrain myself and ended up falling for these ones. The ones on my middle finger and thin and simple. I also like the bigger and more noticeable one, which is still delicate, on my ring finger.

Vous vous souvenez de mon article avec mes nouvelles trouvailles? Voici le pull tout doux de Promod et un des foulards facile à enrouler. Celui-ci tient en place tout au long de la journée, un gros plus pour les feignantes au lycée! Je commence à aimer la couleur vin de plus en plus. Je trouve qu'elle s'assortit facilement à tout. Évidemment, quand j'étais en France, je m'étais promise de ne pas acheter de nouvelles bagues. Malheureusement (pas trop quand même), je n'ai pas pu m'abstenir et j'ai fini pas craquer sur celles-ci. Celles sur mon majeur sont fines et toute simples. J'aime aussi celle sur mon annulaire qui est plus grande et voyante, mais délicate aussi.





~Emma

4 comments:

  1. Coucou!!!
    Elle est très sympa cette écharpe et sa couleur est très jolie, c'est vrai qu'elle s'accorde avec tout!!!
    xx, Jade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant blog, great posts and beautiful proprietress! What to want more ...
    I follow you (bloglovin + GFC) and welcome to visit my blog abut fashion. Please do the same if you like my page :-*

    P.S.
    I show 125 DIY Easter Ideas - maybe you will find there something for yourself? :-)



    Regards,
    Katherine Unique


    ReplyDelete
  3. your accessories are always so cute! and i love your jacket xx

    http://only4feet9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Il suffit juste de cliquer pour vous nominez les filles?! (c'est fait)
    J'adore ta tenue, ta veste est trop belle, et ta petite bague aussi!!
    xx, Jade

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...