Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Here's little funny photo shoot with my friends. If you missed the other ones, find them here (1, 2, 3). The pictures all candid shots which makes it even better. Speaking of pictures, I'm working on arranging some in my room. Thank you for your feedback here, it helps a lot!

Voici une autre séance de photos drôles avec mes amies. Si vous avez manqué les autres, retrouvez-les ici (123). Les photos ont toutes été prises sur le vif, ce qui est encore mieux. En parlant de photos, je travaille sur la disposition des photos pour ma chambre. Merci de m'avoir donné des conseils ici, ça aide beaucoup!






































photos: Emma and I
~Emma

8 comments:

  1. So damn pretty! You guys look like you had a very fun time (: x

    http://birdiethgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some really great shots!! Looks like you had a lot of fun while taking them! Nice blog here. BTW I love the scarf in one of your outfits pics, the snowy one. Very pretty. Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back. Thank you.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thx bunches girls for the follow back.
      xox
      Lenya

      Delete
  3. super cute pictures, looks like you guys were having lots of fun

    xoxo,
    little-chaka.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww,so cute pictures. *__*
    Lovely greets...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your pictures are wonderful and full of life.
    Have a great Friday!
    Dusana :-)

    www.letnedni.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Je trouve ca sympa d'organiser des p'tites séances photos avec ses copines!!! Vous êtes très jolies et les photos sont vraiment très reussie!!!Le chat est magnifique!!! :)
    xx
    Jade

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...