Sunday, October 13, 2013

Life on Sundays

Old Navy chambray button up, Delia's shirt, H&M corduroys, Dirty Laundry rain boots, Swatch watch, gifted necklace, handmade bracelets 


Life on sundays is pretty relaxed. I happen to have a four day weekend this week. I hung out with friends from out of school, will be going to Boston with Miki, slept, watched Hamlet for homework, danced, and most of all... recharged my batteries. I still have two more days left!!

La vie du dimanche est assez relax. J'ai un week-end de quatre jours cette semaine. J'ai vu quelques copines en dehors de l'école, je vais aller à Boston avec Miki, j'ai dormi, j'ai regardé Hamlet comme devoir et surtout... je me suis bien reposée. J'ai encore deux jours qui me restent!!


photos:PAUL
~Emma

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog! Though I'm quite confused how to follow it... I'd love it if you checked out and maybe followed mine!
    Xo,
    Elle
    www.letsbestylin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...