Monday, September 23, 2013

Aztec White

Converse tunic (old) , Clockhouse skirt, Vans shoes, Urban Ouftitters bandeau, Forever 21 and Target necklaces, Itsybitsy ring



The last time I wore this tunic was ages ago. I never really liked the huge sleeves and I didn't know what to wear it with. I always paired it with leggings and got sick of that look. I put it in the back of my closet and tried to forget about it. My mom loved this tunic so she kept reminding me to wear it until I finally decided to give it another try. I LOVE this look. I like the mix of flowy and tight and of white and black. I guess I just had to wait.

La dernière fois que j'ai mis cette tunique était il y a quelques années. Je n'ai jamais vraiment aimé les manches bouffantes et je ne savais pas trop avec quoi la mettre. Je l'associais toujours avec des collants sans pieds, mais je me lassais de cette mode. J'ai mis la tunique au fond de mon placard et j'ai essayé de l'oublier. Ma mère adorait l'adorait donc elle me rappelait de la mettre. Finalement, j'ai cédé et j'ai réessayé. J'ADORE ce look. J'aime le mélange de fluide et de serrer et aussi de noir et de blanc. Je pense qu'il fallait juste que j'attende. 




~Emma

5 comments:

  1. Love your outfit, it's so carefree (: and your hair is so adorable! x

    http://birdiethgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super sweet! You have gorgeous hair too <3

    Sarah-Jane xo
    www.vintagemagpies.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. J'adore ta jupette elle est vraiment super mignonne et elle te vas très bien!!
    Bisous
    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I found your blog via another blog. Love the top! Want to follow each other? http://www.bloglovin.com/vivienneso

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is that like a snake print skirt?! It's great, babe, and the combination of the two with the tunic in perfect! It's a good thing you didn't just throw the top away.;)

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...