Friday, July 19, 2013

What I Wore to the Market

Brandy Melville top & ring, Merona skirt, Moa shoes, I-am necklace, Swatch watch

I went to the market today, not really planning on buying anything... that's a lie. I had spotted a couple days ago a stand with maxi skirts in all imaginable colors. They weren't that expensive and I had never seen so many maxi skirts in so many colors all in the same place. You'll see my amazing pink find later on, patience! 

Also, have I already rambled on about how this shirt is the softest and most versatile one I own? I'll spare you today, but it seriously is THE softest thing ever. Ok ok, I'm done.

Je suis allée au marché aujourd'hui, je n'y étais pas allée pour acheter... je ment. Depuis quelques jours j'avais déjà repéré un stand avec des jupes maxi en toutes les couleurs imaginables. Elles n'étaient pas trop cher et je n'en n'avais jamais vue autant avec un choix de couleur immense dans un même endroit. Vous verrez ma belle trouvaille rose plus tard, patience!

Au faite, est-ce que je vous aie déjà bassiné avec combien ce tee-shirt que je porte est le plus doux et versatile que je possède? Je vous épargnerai aujourd'hui, mais il est vraiment LE plus doux! Bon ok, j'arrête. 





(la la la la I'm off into the woods like Little Red Riding Hood, ah a wolf!
la la la la je marche dans la forête comme le Petit Chaperon rouge, ah un loup!)

(^.^)
photos:PAUL
~Emma

1 comment:

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...