Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Winter Winds


Puritan Cape Cod sweater (dad's old), Olive Clothing skirt, Luxe fleece lined tights, Forever 21 leg warmers, Dirty Laundry rain boots, gifted scarf, Target earrings, rings see below
Winter winds- Mumford and Sons
                                        rings/ bagues:   Brandy Melville                H&M



It just snowed...again. I took the pictures just after the storm, a beautiful warm sun with impressive gusts of wind. This skirt is a challenge because there are not many colors that go well with wine in the winter aside from black, jean and grey. I love trying to find new outfit ideas based on this skirt because it's one of my favorite staples right now. I got it on a new website, Olive Clothing UK, that I found a couple months ago from the blog Adenorah. It makes me feel english when I wear it! I don't know why :)

Il vient de neiger...encore. J'ai pris les photos juste après la tempête, un soleil chaud avec des gros gouffres de vent. Cette jupe est un défi parce qu'en hiver il n'y a pas beaucoup de couleurs qui vont avec du bordeaux, sauf le noir, jean et le gris. J'aime beaucoup le défi de trouver un nouveau look avec cette jupe parce qu'elle est une de mes vêtements préférés. Je l'ai acheté sur un nouveau site web, Olive Clothing UK, que j'ai trouvé il y a quelques mois grâce à Adenorah. Quand je la porte, j'ai l'impression d'être anglaise. Allez savoir pourquoi :)



~Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...