Saturday, February 16, 2013

Taylor Swift - Begin Again



Taylor Swift Begin Again Music Video
I think we can all agree that Taylor Swift has a wonderful fashion sense. I simply love this lavender, pearl grey flowing dress she wears in her "Begin Again" music video. Not only does she sing well but her clothes are simply amazing! 
Je pense qu'on peut tous être d'accord que Taylor Swift a un goût sophistiqué en mode. J'adore sa robe fluide, couleur lavande et gris perlé qu'elle porte dans sa vidéo musique "Begin Again". Non seulement elle chante très bien, mais en plus ses vêtements sont tellement beaux.





~Emma

3 comments:

  1. I love Taylor Swift and I love her style :) she is amazing. Makes me love your blog even more than I already do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet, thank you! Taylor Swift just has the best clothes!
      ~Emma

      Delete
  2. Wonderful bog and great idea. I just followed you and your blog is so cool
    ~Emma

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...