Saturday, February 23, 2013

Oscars

If you haven't already looked at the contestants for the Oscars here's a summary for you :) Also check out the website for more info.







Les Misérables: I've seen this movie and I cried...the whole time...it was so so so good, I recommend it to everyone! I also love the musical and usually I feel movies don't do the best job recreating musicals but this one was spectacular. Summary of Plot. Review. Trailer.












Django Unchained: I have not seen this movie but heard from many of my friends its a great action movie and brings up many points with racism we don't usually mention today in society. Summary of Plot. Review. Trailer.






Beasts of the Southern Wild:
Summary of Plot. Review. Trailer.














 Lincoln:
Summary of Plot. Review. Trailer.
This is such a good movie if you're into historical events and action combined with politics.












 Silver Linings Playbook:
Watch this if you need a laugh (and some crying). It's hilarious and just so good.
 Trailer. 
 Life of Pi:
I have not seen this movie but it seems to have been done quite well.
. Trailer.
 Zero Dark Thirty:
 Trailer.
 Argo:
This is a very interesting movie, I loved it. It contains a huge dose of action but has a great plot and gives a new view to the war.
Trailer.
Amour:
 Trailer.



~Miki

2 comments:

  1. Great films!!! may the best win!
    Have a nice sunday!

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!! Congrats to argo :) (it's a great film!)

      Besos <3 <3

      ~Miki

      Delete

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...