Sunday, December 23, 2012

Girl at Home

It's supposed to be winter and yet it feels like fall somedays or spring. This weather is crazy! I don't know if I like it or if I'll get used to it. This outfit is a variation of casual, as in kind of dressed up: going out with your friends or too a restaurant etc.
_____

C'est l'hiver mais on dirait l'automne ou le printemps. Le temps est bizzare. Je ne sais pas si j'aime le temps ou si je vais m'y habitué! Cet ensemble est un peu relax, mais quand même peut être porté pour sortir avec des amis le jour et le restaurant le soir etc.









Shirt- Forever 21
Pants- H&M
Watch- Swatch
Necklace- old key chain cut and made into a necklace
Nail polish- NYC

(^_^)
[listen to taylor swift's new album here]

~Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...