Friday, December 14, 2012

Close your eyes

These past two weeks, I've been busy with school, writing a research paper, cramming for last minute tests and not getting good sleep. I tend to need a lot of sleep and if I don't I function slowly and by the end of the week I am a complete mess. So for those of you in the same situation, before Christmas break frenzy, or worse I wish you luck!

Lavender Essential Oil from Garden of Green for calming effects

Spa Sister Gel Eye Mask for those nights where your eyes sting



 Lavender Essential Oil from Garden of Green for calming effects

Spa kit therapy Relax by Plantlife to take care of your self and relax
Goodnight lovelies
~Emma


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...