Friday, December 28, 2012

Close to a Rainbow

I love the endless possibilities that nail polish can bring to an outfit. I don't have that much nail polish compared to friends or other fashion bloggers but I tend to wear these colors a lot. I just got 3 new bottles for Christmas and can't wait to try them out.
_____________

J'adore les possibilités que le vernis à ongles apporte pour des habits. Je n'ai pas beaucoup de vernis comparé à certaines de mes amies ou bloggueses, mais j'utilise ces couleurs souvent. Je viens de recevoir trois nouveaux vernis pour Noël et j'ai hâte de les utiliser.

1. Wet n Wild :: Wild Shine
2. NYC :: 105 Starry Silver Glitter
3. Sephora :: by O.P.I 
4. NYC :: In a Minute, Quick Dry Formula
5. Sally Hansen Extreme Wear :: 4860-02 Green with Envy
6. SinfulColors :: Professional
7. Fresh Paint :: Five Below
6. Love my Nails :: Deep Wet Look
7. Essie :: Play Date
8. Essie :: A crewed interest


Happy painting!

~Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...